Facebook

About Me

L.ive L.ove L.augh L.earn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Labels

Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Restless


Audrey Assad - Restless

You dwell in the songs that we are singing
Rising to the Heavens
Rising to Your heart, your heart
Our praises filling up the spaces
In between and frailty and everything you are
You are the keeper of my heart

And I am restless
I am restless
Till I rest in You
Till I rest in You
I am restless
I am restless
Till I rest in You
Till I rest in You
Oh God

I wanna rest in You

Oh, speak now for my soul is listening
Say that You have saved me
Whisper in the dark, the dark
Cause I know you'e more than my salvation
Without You I am hopeless
Tell me who You are
You are the keeper of my heart
You are the keeper of my heart

And I am restless
I am restless
Till I rest in You
Till I rest in You
I am restless
I am restless
Till I rest in You
Till I rest in You

I wanna rest in You

Still my heart
Hold me close
Let me hear a still small voice
Let it grow
Let it rise
Into a shout
Into a cry
Oh still my heart
Hold me close
Let me hear a still small voice
Let it grow
Let it rise
Into a shout
Into a cry

And I am restless
I am restless
Till I rest in You
Let me rest in You
And I am restless
So restless
Till I rest in You
Till I rest in You
Oh God,

I'll be rest in you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop n Stare

  • 因為無能為力,所以順其自然;因為心無所恃,所以隨遇而安。
  • 你若想要得到,就别只是期望。人生短暂,经不起等待。
  • 只有悲伤才能成长,只有孤独才会记住。
  • 不必遗憾。若是美好,叫做精彩。若是糟糕,叫做经历。
  • 不管我们曾经遇见还是错过,总有些人和事让我们难以忘却。
  • 寂寞之歌 在每個人心中 都不停地重覆著
  • 如果你喜欢上了一个无法永远在一起的人,请珍惜每一次和他在一起的机会,每一次和他说话的机会,每一次对他微笑的机会,因为这可能成为你脑海中不多的记忆财富。
  • 对身边的人好一点,因为下辈子不一定能再遇见。
  • 如果雨在瞬间就停下,我能不能就住进你心里面..
  • 每天早上醒来时,我们可以有两个简单的选择,回头去睡,继续做梦,或者起身去追逐梦想,选择权在你手上。